Why Tri Delta?
Tri Delta offers you a lifelong bond of friendship with women who are both like you and completely different from you.
In Tri Delta, you are a unique and valuable part of a connected whole. We don't want you to come here and be like us. We want you to come here and be you. Today, over 19,000 collegians and 210,000 alumnae make up our growing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.
WHY I CHOSE TRI DELTA
As a woman who has only been apart of this great organization for only two years I myself have seen how my sisters and Tri Delta as a whole has shaped and prepared me for my future outside of college. I have grown in many ways, if not from learning more responsibility through my positions, it's being respectful to everyone I meet on a daily basis. My Chapter of Epsilon Gamma was the best decision I could have made in my life. Here I have met women that I now call my sisters and more importantly, my friends. Although we are all unique in our own ways we all somehow find our way back to each other in this crazy world and find time for the little things. I will always be grateful of that moment when I opened my bid card and the words Delta Delta Delta shined back at me in blue ink. I don't know who I would be without Tri Delta in my life and I never want to find out.
Kristen Holt, 22. Member since Fall 2014.